Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 14 - Describe your most embarrassing moment

When i slipped down riding a passenger jeep wearing a dress. -_- I lose my balance and perfectly landed on the vehicle's floor. It was totally embarrassing! I didn't really know what or how did it happen. Good thing it happened around 6:30pm so it was a bit dark already and only few passengers saw it including one cutie who helped me get up.  Another good thing was they didn't laugh at all, they look worriedly shocked and even ask if I'm okay - what a relief, i just said yes even when i feel like i wanna melt right at that moment.  muhaha they surely wont forget me.. Hey btw, this happened around 4 years ago.

What about your embarrassing moment, got one to share?
 
Day fourteen accomplished! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3