Monday, November 11, 2019

♡ 11:11 wish ♡

When there's not much time left for today
When we made wishes and laughed
Everything seems to be about you

If these times passed away
Would our farewell end?
And would I be able to completely forget you?

If everything came back finding its place
And I could smile as if nothing ever happened
It wouldn't hurt as much as now
I'm still at the same place
Like the two handles in my heart's watch

 "Part of the journey is the end. 
When I drift off, I will dream about you. It’s always you." 
I will always love you 3000. ♡ ~
I just felt like....me. 
And whatever “me” meant, that was perfectly fine and absolutely enough. 
A year older, a little braver, a lot more in love with life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To you, yes you.
I may not be able to reach you and chances are, we won't ever see each other again, but still, I hope you know I wish you all the happiness life can offer. Happy Birthday to you. 

I always meow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3