Friday, July 20, 2012

My Favorite Ipad App Games you may also like

1.  SCRABBLE

This my most favorite game.  It relaxes my mind especially when im stressed out i just play and let the time pass.  A simple way to discover new words.
2.  LEP'S WORLD HD

This is a game i just discovered a couple of weeks ago while im searching for a Super Mario game.  I downloaded the free version to try it and i happen to like it so i bought the full version of the game for $0.99 in Itunes.







3.  PIXELINE and the JUNGLE TREASURE

This is almost the same as Lep's World, it's just that this is a bit more challenging.  And the good thing is you dont need to buy the full version because it has many levels. (I didnt count, it looks many though) Im currently on Level 3 here, it's not that hard but i dont know i cant move forward, im stucked in that level haha.


                                  
4.  HOTEL DASH

This is a very addicting game.  It really feels like you are working in a hotel.  I also downloaded the other DASH games but this is my favorite among all of that.  And because i like this, i bought the full version for $2.99 in Itunes.  But i was upset because after the purchase when i opened the app, other hotels are still locked.  Free version has 1 hotel and then after i bought the full 5 hotels was unlocked but then there's 5 more hotels i guess.  That may be is the Hotel Dash Suite Success and it cost too much.




5.  FRUIT NINJA: PUSS IN BOOTS

This a very addicting game too.  I cant stop playing this and Puss' voice was really fascinating.  Same story goes after i tried the free version, i bought the full version.  You'll never be bored with Puss in Boots. I like it when i hit the bomb, Puss will say: "That was unexpected" haha really nice.




6.  JETPACK JOYRIDE

So that's Barry. Im amazed. I discovered this game upon searching Ipad's best games.  It's quite challenging but i seldom play it because it upsets me every time i got fried in the revolving electric whatsoever.  I reached the Professional level though.






7.  MADCOASTER

I had this when i was randomly downloading games in Itunes.  The objective of the game is to bump all the animals along the way and to get the coins.  I dont know how many levels are in it but im currently on level 6.  This game is likable it's just that the speed of this game can hurt your eyes with continuous playing.






8.  PLANTS VS ZOMBIES

Who would not know this game? This has been popular and envaded all parts of the world.  I still play this once in a while when im really really really bored.  Actually, i repeatedly finished it 3x last year. Haha. My nephew likes this so much, before he was so afraid but eventually he find it nice and even draw the plants and the zombies.  I had a Zen Garden and i take care of it...arrrghh/

9.  CUT THE ROPE

A strategy game.  It looks easy at first but as soon as you go through the levels it become difficult.  It annoys me so much that i cant finish all the levels when my nephew had finished it all. x_x






10.  ZOMBIE FARM

I played this game for almost a month, i was totally hooked up in planting crops and zombies and then invade when the zombies get hungry.  Its a lame game but i did enjoyed it.  Im so excited to harvest that it even a dream about harvesting the crops and the zombies.  Its pretty weird and i got scared. Hahaha. 
10.  FAIRY FARM

This reminds me so much of Farmville and Farmtown.  I had this game recently, at first its kinda boring buti think it's better than the Zombie Farm that invades me in my dreams lol.  I like this game so much.  Im on Level 32.  Some quests are just quite difficult to achieve.  This game has been part of my daily routine.  The good thing about this game is even your crops go withered you can revive it as long as you have energy.  You can buy it using the crystals, mix potions or simply wait for energy to be restored. (1 energy is restored every 4 minutes)



So there you go, i'll add more next time. ^_^


Note: Images above belong to their respective owners. I dont own them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3