1. Cook 3 cups of sushi rice in a rice cooker. You can cook more, if desired. But 3 cups can make a lot of rolls already.
2. After it's cooked, let it cool. Mix a little bit of rice wine and a little bit of salt.
3. Boil the crab meat. Then cut it into long strips. Do the same for the pipino and cream cheese.
4. its time to roll. (This is the hardest part for me, the rice is too sticky) Get a sushi mat, put the Nori over it. Its best to put a cling wrap to the sushi mat so the rice wont stick there. You can also cut the Nori if its too long.
5. Spread the sushi rice in the Nori (dont make it to thick)
6. Then add the cream cheese and pipino.
7. Roll it carefully to close both ends. (Its like rolling a dough..hmmm?) Then that's it! Chill it then cut it in bite sizes.
I made 15 rolls, 8 pieces per roll.
I haven't mastered how to make a perfect sushi but atleast it does taste sushi and im satisfied with it. Hehe. You can use any ingredients you want. I have tried making Tuna Sushi, Beef and Pork Sushi. Experimenting such recipes satisfy my cravings..wee. Till next. ^_^