For the Jelly: (directions from the Mr.Gulaman pack)
- Measure 6 cups of water in a casserole (not warm or hot)
- Gradually sprinkle 1 pack of Mr.Gulaman Jelly powder mix into the water while stirring constantly.
- Dissolve completely.
- Heat. Continue stirring until jelly comes to near boil.
- Remove casserole from heat.
- Let jelly set at room temperature and serve when jelly is firm enough to cut.
- Refrigerate for faster setting.
- Cut the jelly into cubes. Set aside.
- Mix the Nestle Cream and Condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Add the Buko strips and Jelly.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill before serve.
TADAAA! Easy isn't it?
and so yummy too! ^_^