Thursday, April 18, 2013

Top 11: Old Treasures

It's cleaning time! Here's some of the old treasures i surprisingly found in my room..Over the years, they're still alive.

11. Piggy Prize
Something embarrassing..ulk. I won this pig figurine when i was 10 years old at my mom's christmas party at her office. I can hardly remember the game i played when i won this but surely i remember how i cried after getting this prize. I was chubby then and everyone else is teasing me that i'm chubby as this pig was. That was so bad joke right? Hehe! Well anyway that was history. Now, being fit and right is reality. uh huh. (err i mean sexy hahaha)



10. My High School Crush 
This was taken year 1997 during our Intramurals. I was using a film camera back then. Spotted him there so i took a very quick shot. It was really not only my idea, it was my bestfriends'  too. He's there somewhere hehehe. He was the one and only crush i had next to John Lloyd Cruz. I cant remember having a crush during my college years..I was too focused with my studies..chos!
Err but i guess someone got a crush on me? Hihi.



9. ElePANTS
Looking back, I could not imagine i wore this `2 inches wide pants. Jologsific looking hahaha. Hush stop, this was my most favorite pants during those old times. I paired it with my 3 inch heeled rubbershoes. Until flare jeans came then skinny jeans had been the latest fashion, i never wore this and just hide it in the deepest place of my closet.


8. My First Owned Cellphone
Sony Ericsson Z520i - this was my sister's gift to me almost a decade ago. It looks new but it's not working anymore. The ribbon thing of this phone broke several times and it cost 1,500 php to get it fixed. My friends told me before i should have sold it after i got it fixed but i never want to, I wanted to keep it because of it's sentimental value.



7. School Registration and Class Cards
Suddenly, i missed those college times. From registering thru clearance before every semester ends. I wish i could go back and be a student again. I miss my not-so-close classmates, my friends, my favorite professors, my uniform and my allowance...oh my! Tha'ts really it. haha.



6. Diskettes
Before all the modern gadgets, there's this so-called Diskette, that had been very helpful to me during highschool and college times. I don't know if this is still used at this current timeg where USBs are the common thing to save files. It's an honor to use you - em gonna keep you forever, my diskettes.



5. Cassette Tape
I was a fan of Aiza Seguerra eversince. I do really love her voice and this cassette tape was personally signatured by her and was also the first time i met her. I love all her collection, almost.



4. Old MP3 Player
Who still owns an mp3 player like this? I guess almost everyone of us have modern gadgets like ipods, ipads and even cellphones that can be used for sound-tripping nowadays. I have this for quite a long time and had been my companion when i fly to Cayman Islands. Up to now it's still working, still sounds great.



3. Cross Necklace
My most over-used necklace.  i haven't cleaned it for a long time..haha!


2. My First Chibi
My first attempt in molding chibis out of clay. It was quite hard to shape them at first especially making the face and details. I sold some of my clay arts before but early last year i stopped because of a very busy schedule. I've been planning to go back, i just dont know when, haha! Btw, this is a no-bake airdry clay.



1. Hello Turty
"Green turty you've been missing for quite a long time, maybe you're somewhere in my nephew's room because he likes you so much..please come out to your hiding place."
Some of my turtle collections. My nephew really likes them that my green turty had been gone missing in his room or maybe he was hiding it somewhere,

Of course, these are not all the old treasures i had, there's a lot more from the past yet to be found ...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3