Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1: Grandmother's Love

Hello May! I wanted to started it with something i want to do that has been delayed for a few months.. So presenting the "Pic of the Day" - some random shots that i will have that has meaning itself of course since i don't have a category to follow..but i do wish i have. So it would be more challenging. Anyway, Im too lazy to think of the categories beforehand so let it be just a daily surprise. hehe!

Here's the first one.

This is a homemade cake for my grandmother's 3rd year death anniversary. Just a simple family gathering and that's it. I miss my lola, i appreciate her kindness to us when she was living with us. When she passed away, i appreciated it more especially all the goods things she taught me - she was always right. Sometimes, i tell myself "I wish Lola was here so she can see how i become because of her good teachings.. i wish she was here that i know she could make everyone feel better...and so on.."

A grandmother's love is definitely the sweetest.

2 comments:

  1. Awww... how sweet and thoughtful grand daughter ka naman Maria :)

    I'm sure wherever your Lola is right now ay tuwang tuwa siya sa inyo.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3