It has been a while since my last recipe post. Anyway, this one's really easy and is one of my favorite breakfast.I love the taste of the melted cheese it's really yummy!
So i'll make it quick. Here's how:
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are completely mixed.
- Add diced potatoes, cheese and seasoning.
- Cook in low fire to make sure that the potatoes are well done.
- Then gently flip the egg over, using your spatula to ease it over if necessary.Cook for another minute.
- Remove omelette from pan and serve.
TADAAA! Nom nom nom. Enjoy ^_^