- Sift flour in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small pan, heat milk and butter until bubbling at edge.
- Let it cool for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix throughly using an electric mixer, gradually add the milk and butter mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased cake pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the top part turns golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Add frosting and candy sprinkles as desired.
Yummy? Grab a slice!or you may try it too. ^_^