Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 27 - If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?

If i had only 24 hours to live, i'd spent it by forgiving those who have hurted me and ask forgiveness to those whom I've hurted as well. I'd write a heartfelt letter for each of my dear loved ones. I'd let them know how much i loved and cared for them. I'd make them feel happy than ever.

I'd eat a whole 36" pizza, a large pan of lasagna and a pitcher of ice cold ginger ale. muhaha!

Most especially, I'd thank God for the family and friends he gave me. for the wonderful years He let me had, for the sadness and pain that made me stronger each passing day, for everything he had given and he has not given. I'd also spent the few hours remaining to ask for sincere forgiveness for all the mistakes and all the things i had done against His will. Then, it would be great if the last minutes would be a great view of serene sunset at the beach.

 Day twenty seven accomplished! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3