St. Ives is a popular name in skin care brand due to its availability, fair price and quality.
I've used St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub for several years now and it's really great for exfoliation. It definitely works for me, amazingly effective - it leaves my face smooth and so refreshed. It doesn't dry my skin and doesn't break me out ever. I must say, an all-natural exfoliant within the scrub itself. Though, those tiny grains can be irritating however, it may depend on your skin type.
Sometimes, i also use it as a body scrub, definitely gives me that smooth feeling as well.
No redness, whatsoever.
Exfoliates to help visibly tone and firm skin. From America’s #1 scrub brand, this Apricot Scrub, with gentle alpha hydroxy, visibly tones and firms, revealing younger-looking skin. Apricot contains powerful antioxidants that gently cleanse skin. Apricot oil in known to hydrate and nourish skin.
This scrub claims to be:
- Does not contain animal ingredients.
- Formulated without parabens and pthalates.
- Sulphate free.
- Visibly tones and firms skin.
Directions For Use:
Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week.
Some say it's too harsh for daily use,but i don't really mind using it everyday or whenever i need to.
Php 219.75 or $5.50 (170g)
Available at all major malls (Watson, SM Dept Store/Supermarket's beauty section)
- 100% natural exfoliants
- Oil-free based Salicylic acid (2%)
- Without parabens and phthalates
- Excellent quality at an affordable price
- Gentle facial scrub that really cleans and removes dead cells
- Pleasant apricot scent
- Available at any beauty stores and major malls
- The tube is not sturdy enough, it breaks a little in both sides.
- Other than that i can't say anything more bad about this product.
Will I Repurchase?
Do I Recommend this product?
Yes give it a try, this is something like you really get what you paid for. For sensitive skin, give it a try by purchasing small tubes first.
Always remember, anything too much on our skin is bad so do exfoliate moderately.