Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Wanderland on its 5th year

Photo credits: BitStrips / EBC

Hooray for today! My blog is five years old. Yey!

Looking back, i usually write about anything under the sun. I mean i didn't care much about who might read whatever i had written or that it will interest them in some way. All i wanted then was to pour my heart out. Until such time i learned about social networking blogs which i joined myself in. I didn't change anything in my way of writing but i did become cautious of posting too much personal rantings (which i guess i didn't succeeded much with that) Anyway, i did make sure of having random posts that might be helpful to some readers out there. Being part of blog groups, and of something around the globe is such a good feeling and earning friends along the years of my blog existence made it all worthwhile. 

Like  some other few, i also did several blog name changes until the year came (long time ago) when i finally become contented with it. Maria's Wanderland. I even bother my very busy closest someone to pick a blogname for me but ended up giving me too sweet names which i did appreciated but thought that it would be too cheesy for a blog. The funny thing is, i get annoyed then and didn't tell my chosen blogname to that someone but that someone managed to find out what it is in just less 24 hours after i had it changed. How sweet was that? I was really cluelessly amazed. A techy wizard huh? 

This blog has been my wanderland for quite some time. It is where i put all those wandering thoughts and not-so-fairytale happenings of my life. I am usually in many things and almost nothing at the same time. Always been searching for anything that never change and always hoping that it would last forever.  I guess the wonder part of having a blog is like you have a collection of written memories that you can re-read anytime you feel like it.

My blog extension, which is Emotera's Notebook also on it's 5th year is the other side of me as a drama princess and a poet-in-the-making.  Mostly, i write there when i'm falling inlove, falling apart or just caught in between that's why i seldom update it coz sometimes i just don't feel any emotional words to choke out.

So there.. before anything else, i would like to take this opportunity to thank all my blogger friends, followers, commentors and readers out there.
(Pinkline, PrettyHash, ZaiMoonchild, Anthonykun, Fielkun, Paokun, Phioxee, Myxilog, Coffeehan, Chicturista, IamTalinggaw, Superjaid, IamProudCrafter, Joanne's Blog, BalutManila, PiaThought, Sunny Toast, The Misty Mon, Pinay Wanderer, Thinking Out Loud, Whatever Eva, IyaKhin (When She Cries), Astro Naughty, Pagguhit ng mga Salita, Sketches of Words, Akira and Everything Nice, Ang Pahina ni Eagleman, Chasing Hues, Captured Realities, Archieviner, JonDmur, Kulapitot, Kwentons Iskwater, The Fashion Hoarder, The Raven Princess, Blog ni Ako, FashionCandyFloss, FyeahSusan, Happy Abbey, Hello Lysa, Ajeinimoto, Here You'll Find Me, Just Another Blog, Our Journey, Pack Sheet, PinayRN, PBO, Poline Fashion, Rox The Fox, Splice and Dice, Teacher's Pwet, ThinkRead Write Dream, Travel Quest, Vivian, Loveisbeauty, MilnaMania, Yo momma in the tropics, Kwento ni Bibo, Wanderer, Lou Ann Sabino, Sammie The Stargirl, J, mem'ries, sneakyflorie, CharMine, Xan, JLC..... to dear stalker (if any) 
and to ALL OF YOU who visits)
 I am truly grateful for having you all guys around here in my wanderland.


And by the way, as a mini celebration of my blog's 5th anniversary i decided to have a giveaway. But i haven't planned it ahead of time so the giveaway will be scheduled next week or so.
 Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3