Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Food: Pancit & Pasta ala Maria Experimental Version

Hi there! It's been a while, i terribly miss blogging! So many drafts i haven't finished and so many stories i wanted to add. Yay! I guess i'll have a hard time to recall the past happenings and sort out pictures to have my blog up to date. waaaah -___-


Anyway, I cant seem to remember the last food recipe post I had, probably ages ago. muhaha! So for now here's two of my experimental easy-peasy foodies that you may want to try.

Here's how:


  1. Boil water for noodles and veggies. (separately) 
  2. In a pan, saute garlic, onion and beef strips. 
  3. Let it simmer then add oyster sauce. (I forgot to include it in the ingredients list above)
  4. Add salt and pepper as desired.
  5. Serve and enjoy!

Taaaaaadaaaa! My very own version of Pancit Kenten. 
(The noodles actually looked like spaghetti pasta isn't it? haha!)

_________________________________________________________

Few weeks ago, i was craving for something good to eat or just anything that will satisfy my hungry tummy. I wanted something like carbonara or a creamy pasta but there's no ingredients for that so i came up with this kind of whatever pasta. Actually, the idea came from the "garlic and oil pasta sauce" I found when I searched over the web. Then, i made my own version of whatever ingredients that are available.
Here's how:

  1. Cook pasta. Drain. Set aside.
  2. In a pan, saute garlic and onion.
  3. Mix in all the ingredients.
  4. Add salt and pepper as desired.
  5. Serve and enjoy!

Easy right? Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3