Thursday, October 31, 2019

Bye Inktober ~ Day 31


"Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night."

~ Hooray for today! Was afraid of how this one would turn out coz I didn't pencil-draw it (but yaaaas I enjoyed it the most!) the end result kinda surprised me~ they look imperfectly cute! Hihi. I didn't know I could draw something like this, until I did. Yiiii.

~  The goal really, isn’t to wow the world (with messy drawings 🤣) but to wow myself with perseverance and taaaadaaaaa i made it!

~  So here's to 10 minutes that turned 30 minutes and lots of erasings hihi, those nagging sensation that it isn't going to work well but all in all, i had a lot of fun this whole month of Inktobering. The prize was as simple and rewarding as having these 31 inkcredible artworks for the rest of time. 💕

~ Thank you to all who stumbled upon my blog and took time to view my INKcredible mess daily posts. Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!



Meowy Halloween y' all!
 with love from my cutie bebe Wankun 


> bloody finger hotdog n cheese bun 🌭
> creepy apple teeth 🍎
> oreo cookie monsters 🍘
> bread ghosties 🍞
I made them with so much creepiness and love. Yiiiii. so..
wancham?

Stop. This is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3