Friday, January 1, 2021

안녕하세요 2021~

We are blessed on our best days and forced to get through the worst times ~and probably, one of the greatest blessings is the ability to see the blessings of both. 

 
Just when I thought life would slowly return back to the new old normal, but no, should I say it only got worse that it feels like we're all on our own. 

I miss having places to go every day. I even miss the commute, the annoying traffic and the noise of the busy crowd. I miss being able to swing by the grocery store and pick out whatever I want to cook. I wish that I could go run errands without being O.A when someone nearby sneeze. It feels weird to wash all the delivered food supplies before bringing it inside the house, IKR but to be extra extra safe. ~Alcohol, Lysol and Zonrox has become our defense team. Vitamin C, Strepsils, Ginger Tea and PRAYER as our daily shield.~ 💪 With so much anxiety circulating the world right now, nothing seems to feel right. Our work, our families, our health and routines all seem so far away.

Until this happens, we'll continue to stay at our homes. Grieving, praying, hoping, thinking about peace. Peering out our windows and wondering when or if this will all be over soon. 👻

I really hope. This too shall pass.


there's nowhere to rest on the battlefield anymore
Keep repeating in order not to die
At least a little bit of hope
 Been running, running away from it day after day, come on, 
The beginning of a long journey..



To us who survived 2020, I'm glad we made it all here. Let's not run out of reasons to live and keep surviving till the end, arasso? Aja fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3