Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy End of Inktober 2022 ♡ Heipihalowin!

Hey I survived! Its really been fun drawing weird stuff and racking my brain with the rhyming poetic hugots for every prompts (yaaaaa Im serious with that HAHAHA) With my past Inktober drawings I used to tear off the page whenever I mess up the strokes but for this year I'm braver to risk the only page I have each day. TBH I did have some pen strokes trouble with some pages but I then realized how unnoticeable they are  (because my outputs are messy enough for anyone to even tell it apart 😹)

For completing this challenge, I'm proud of me!!!!!!

 You can check my inkcredible weirdfulmess HERE

TYSM to all who checked on #myinkcredibleweirdfulmess

Inktober ended but my weirdfulness will always stay
Witchin' you all a 
SPOOKtacular HALLOWEEN!
 
 my halloween emotifoods
HEY, BOOtiful!

Im just a ghoul standing beside a boo asking him to stay forever
 
Lets creep this love and never let go
 
 scared yet?
 
 
 
meowuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3