Sunday, August 26, 2012
Crispy Chicken Potato Puffs
Mine was a combination of chicken and potato. (Experimenting again! haha)
Here's how i made it:
1. Peel the potato and cut it into small cubes.
2. Boil until very tender. drain water then mash the potato. Set aside.
3. Dissolve the 1 chicken cube into 1 cup of water. Stir.
4. Turn off the heat and then add 2 cups of flour and the mashed potato.
5. Mix it until thick and creamy. Leave no lumps.
6. Heat oil, use a spoon and drop it in the pan.
7. Deep-Fry till light golden brown from both sides.
The shapes wont be perfect but its surely delicious. Serve it with sweet chili sauce or anything you desire. A very budget-friendly snack. Try it yourself and let me know how it tasted. ^_^