For the PASTA:
- Let water boil in a casserole.
- Add salt and drops of cooking oil.
- Add the pasta and stir gradually.
- Most pastas cook in 8-12 minutes. Check the package directions.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and shake off excess water.
For the CARBONARA SAUCE:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Sauté the garlic and onions in butter.
- Add the ham and the cheese. You can also add Pepperoni and Bacon, if desired.
- Pour the cream and evaporated milk.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice onion leaves for topping.