For the crust
- Put graham crackers in a plastic bag. Roll with a rolling pin until finely crushed. This may be done in small batches. Or, you may use a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- Add melter butter and sugar.
- Stir until all the ingredients are moist.
- Press crust mixture into pan.
- Set aside, you may put it in the freezer to cool it for a few minutes.
For the cake filling
- Use an electric mixer, to beat the softened cream cheese, nestle cream, condensed milk and vanilla on medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Pour the cake filling into the pan with prepared crust. Spread the filling evenly with a rubber spatula or spoon. (haha!)
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare with cookie crumbs on top.. Enjoy and satisfy your cravings.
Not so perfect but yummy indeed.