- Sift flour in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small pan, heat milk and butter until bubbling at edge.
- Let it cool for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix throughly using an electric mixer, gradually add the milk and butter mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased cake pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the top part turns golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Mix small amounts of confectioner's sugar, butter, milk and coffee then that's it.
Yummy ✓ Nice Texture ✓ Satisfied ✓