Sunday, November 30, 2014

Novembering

This month is jam-packed with random surprises, the good and the not-so-good things. It keeps on coming i guess, just that the good and the bad always come after one another, like a sandwich and berry jam that seemed to belong together.. how sweet isn't it?  Sometimes i do ask God why and why and even more whys..but most of the times I've been learning to appreciate even the not-so-good thingys..i guess. It's all part of life. A few months ago, and still counting I had been so insistent to Him for all the things i want (and need badly), that i seem to overlook the things more like blessings in disguise He may have provided, possibly not exactly what i asked for but surely is what i need to make it through. (Though i'm still working on that, a lil bit patiently waiting for the outcome) Yet there are these few times i still get blinded with the blessings that's right under my nose. It happens maybe because i'm still looking at a certain direction i shouldn't be but i just couldn't help not to. But after all, i should still feel thankful for whatever has happened coz even though it may not be good for me but at least it become better for the other. Right?

Anyway, i had been into a lot of e-book reading indulgence which definitely keeps me extra busy everyday. It has been part of my workload that i simply wished i could have more time to read them all this coming month or maybe next year. Need more time..literally. Most especially when there's a set of new collection added to my e-library yet the fact that i already have hundreds of 'em, i still can't stop myself downloading for some more. Yay! I'm thinking of writing a review for some of the books i had finished reading, most probably when there's an extra hour to do so.

Recently, had been into random places which happen to be the highlight of this month. Going back to same old places gives me that melancholic feeling thus visiting new places puts me on the ecstatic mood. Fair enough. Traveling around everywhere is something i really love to do. To meet nice strangers, to see the wonders of life, to simply be lost and be able to have that little chance of finding myself back again.


Hey somehow I still wanted a happy ending..
"Yet now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

So dear December, obviously i have no other choice but to trust you. again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3