Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hello Inktober ~ Day 1


~ then she’d straightened up and announced in irritation, “I’ve fallen out of time,” before vanishing in a great cloud of smoke. 👻 ~


October for me always means its Halloween time! And before I totally vanish I just wanna share my Inktober messy drawings. Hihi. Im no artist but I really love art so be kind to my ink-
credible mess for the whole month.


Last 2017 my first attempt of #inktoberartsyfeels was colorful ~ this year, its gonna be just black, as to keep the focus on the simplicity of black ink on a white page. ~


So here's to challenging myself once again into Inktobering ~ daily art prompts are kinda tricky guides but atleast I wont get lost thinking what to draw everyday. (I really hope I'll know what to draw tho 🤣) i guess the best strategy to any challenges should be just jumping in and getting it done (no matter how messy it would be.) ✌ ~


 Let #myINKcrediblemess begin! Aja inking! ♡

ART PROMPTS CREDIT TO @sukinapan thank you!



DAY 1
We all get left and lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. ♡

 ~ Idk what to draw, maybe thats okay i'll draw anyway. 🤣 first day struggle, even tweaked today's prompt. HAHAHA I really have a lot of ideas in mind but my artsy hands fail me. 😭 yun sa isip ang galing ko magdrawing pero pag sa papel na, tadaaaaa! 😂 Kaya thank you, please dont zoom. ^__^ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3