Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 01 - The meaning behind your Blog name

Happy First day of November! I think i've answered this one already from my past blog post and so i just copied and paste it here.Haha!
Why Maria's Wanderland?
A place i can call my own where i can write down all my wanderings through life's endless journey, where i wander about the creative imagination that is unrestricted by reality.

Why Super Wander Girl?
From the meaning of it itself: (in a positive way)
Wander  - to move about without a definite destination or purpose.
                (of the mind, thoughts, etc.) to lose concentration or direction

A girl who wanders and wonders at the same time wherever i go, whatever i do and whichever way life would take me. The ramblings of my mind, daydreams and how superwandergirl sounded like i was a super hero in the making..hahaha.

Day one accomplished! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3