Friday, January 1, 2016

KAISHI: 366 Days with Maria

I'm always fond of doing blog challenges but I haven't really tried the 366DaysChallenge coz Im dead worried that I might not be able to finish it and it will just end to nothing, especially those past years when I'm always busy with offline work. But then again, I guess 2016 is the year for me to finally overcome my fears, starting from the little things that worries me up to the big deals of life that totally scare me to death.


Quite wondering what 366DayswithMaria will be all about?


Hmm. It will be probably a combination of a POTD and my writeful thoughts.  A highlighted snapshot of whatever caught my attention, thoughts based on what i feel about daily encounters or how i managed to survive the day. The goal is simple but I know it will still take effort to come out with something worth sharing. Geez, im excited! I believe once i finish this, I'll feel proud of myself and probably be surprised of what fills my 366Days this year.


A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding... 
Im truly grateful for all those who were with me throughout the sunshine and storm. 
I only hope for many more days in which i can gather like this..and so along witlh my writeful thoughts.




Writefully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3